This fun and colorful recipe book is full of Garden-centric recipes and activities. Includes kid-friendly directions, with a focus on tasting fruits and vegetables through minimal ingredients.
- 14 Recipes and Green Salad Harvesting Instructions
- 36 Colorful spiral-bound pages on thick-cardstock
- Includes Garden Notes and Activities for additional learning on growing fruits and vegetables
- Short, concise, 2-page format with photos
- Favorites that have been used and re-used in elementary schools
- Great recipes and activities to enjoy all year long
- Children can autonomously learn and practice the majority of recipes
- Makes an excellent gift for a child or new chef in your life
A cross-reference is to more content in the Rutabaga Education Curriculum's weekly lessons are within the Recipe Book.