- 10 scaffolded easy to teach lessons that build upon themselves from week to week
- Cross-curriculum content that brings real-life relevance to other subject areas
- All-inclusive photos and resources provided, which means less prep time and more time learning outdoors (printable pages for kids are also included)
- Each week has a 2-3 page scripted lesson so that teachers and parents can lead with confidence
- Seasonal Planting and Planning (Warm versus Cool Seasons)
- Cucumbers (Nutrition, History, and Recipe)
- Apples (Varieties, Tasting, and Charting)
- Pumpkins (Learning about and making Scientific Hypotheses)
- Leaves Changing Color (Chlorophyll and Photosynthesis)
- Worms (Anatomy, Decomposition, True/False Activity)
- Soil (Healthy Composition)
- Potatoes (History, How to Grow, Recipes)
- Fall Scavenger Hunt (Measurement, Observation, Food Chains)
- Fall Harvest (When and How)
Buy this single book of 10 seasonal lessons for $50 (or buy the COMPLETE - 3 Book First and Second series for Fall, Winter, and Spring for $125.00).
Comes in a sturdy spiral-bound format printed on 14pt extra thick semi-gloss card stock for durability outdoors (Covers are 16pt).
Having a garden plot is helpful but not needed for these lessons to be impactful!